2018年10月-至今 西安交通大学材料科学与工程学院 专职科研博士后
1. L. Xu, Hao Fan*, et al. Gallic acid-assisted synthesis of nitrogen-doped carbon microspheres as efficient bifunctional materials for oxygen reduction and volumetric lithium storage. Mater. Chem. Front., 2020, DOI: 10.1039/C9QM00565J.
2. M. Liu, H. Fan, et al. A general strategy to construct yolk-shelled metal oxides inside carbon nanocages for high-stable lithium-ion battery anodes, Nano Energy, 2020, 68, 104368. (Co-first author)
3. H. Fan, et al. Hierarchical sulfur and nitrogen co-doped carbon nanocages as efficient bifunctional oxygen electrocatalysts for rechargeable Zn-air battery, J. Energy Chem., 2019, 34, 64-71.
4. H. Fan, et al. Tailoring the nano heterointerface of hematite/magnetite on hierarchical nitrogen-doped carbon nanocages for superb oxygen reduction, J. Mater. Chem. A, 2018, 6(43), 21313-19. (Back cover)
5. H. Fan, et al. Boosting oxygen reduction activity of spinel CoFe2O4 by strong interaction with hierarchical nitrogen-doped carbon nanocages, Sci. Bull., 2017, 62(20), 1365-72. (Cover)
6. H. Fan, et al. Exposed N and S active sites: An indicator for oxygen reduction on metal-free yam-derived porous carbons, ChemElectroChem, 2017, 4, 1-8.
7. J. Zhao, Y. Jiang, H. Fan, et al. Porous 3D few-layer graphene-like carbon for ultrahigh-power supercapacitors with well-defined structure-performance relationship. Adv. Mater., 2017, 29(11), 1604569.
8. L. Xu, H. Fan, et al. Chrysanthemum-derived N and S co-doped porous carbon for efficient oxygen reduction reaction and aluminum-air battery, Electrochim. Acta, 2017, 239, 1-9. (Co-first author)
9. L. Xu, H. Fan, K. Huang, et al. Eosinophilic nitrogen-doped carbon dots derived from tribute chrysanthemum for label-free detection of Fe3+ ions and hydrazine, J. Taiwan Inst. Chem. E., 2017, 78, 247-53. (Co-first author)
10. S. Gao, X. Wei, H. Fan, et al. Nitrogen-doped carbon shell structure derived from natural leaves as a potential catalyst for oxygen reduction reaction, Nano Energy, 2015, 13, 518-26.
11. S. Gao, H. Fan, et al. Nitrogen-enriched carbon from bamboo fungus with superior oxygen reduction reaction activity, J. Mater. Chem A, 2014, 2(43), 18263-70.
12. S. Gao, H. Fan, et al. One stone, two birds: Gastrodia elata-derived heteroatom-doped carbon materials for efficient oxygen reduction electrocatalyst and as fluorescent decorative materials, Nano Energy, 2013, 2, 1261-70.